Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Ronit Gerber, Jul 3 2013 2:47PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

South Herts Meeting - Sunday, 7th July - Experince The RGRM Method for yourself

Hi,

I'm posting a gentle reminder about our up-coming South Herts meeting this Sunday, 7th July at The Natural Gateway Clinic in Borehamwood.

I have picked a truly experiential topic to get us moving whilst we expand on our knowledge - join us to learn about the The RGRM (Ronnie Gardiner Rythm Music) Method

Our passionate speaker, Lee Wax will guide us through the basics of this multi-sensory therapy that uses audio, visual, tactile and kinetic energy with rhythm, music and sound/movement codes.The RGRM Method has been implemented within health care and rehabilitation since 1993 in Sweden and can be used to help people with brain injuries, diseases of the central nervous system as well as use with healthy brains. The RGRM Method stimulates: mobility, reading, speech, self-esteem, body image, balance, memory, motor skills, concentration and social skills.

To find out more about this fascinating therapy visit: www.rgrminternational.com

I do hope you can join us!

Here are the meeting details for your diary:
DATE: 7th July 2013
TIME: 11am - 1pm
VENUE: The Natural Gateway Clinic, 121 Theobald Street, Borehamwood, Herts, WD6 4PT
COST: ONLY £4 to cover venue and refreshment costs

Please let me know if you can make it by texting me on: 07983 551 070 or by emailing: south-hertfordshire@ctha.com

Looking forward to seeing you soon...

Warm Wishes,
Ronit

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Central and North London Networking Hub