Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Suan-Lee Clynick, Aug 27 2013 6:41PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Central & North London Group, Sunday 8th Sept. 10-30-12.30. Neuro-skeletal Realignment Therapy

Dear Therapists,

I hope the sunshine has revitalise your mind body and spirit. What a wonderful natural uplift to the dreary months we had.

We are very lucky to secure Gemma Durban as a speaker/presenter on our next meeting which due to time issues has to take place on Sunday, 8th September. I do apologise for the lateness of the announcement, but I am aware your enthusiasm to discover different therapies will bring you to this meeting. I will look forward to seeing you all after a few months absence.

DATE: Sunday, 8th September 2013
TIME: 10.30 – 12.30 pm
VENUE: Maida Centre
221 Lanark Road
London W9 1NX
(nearest tube station: Maida Vale Station, Bakerloo Line
Buses: 16, 98, 332 – Elgin Avenue/ Maida Vale Station Stop)
Parking is free.

TOPIC: Neuro-skeletal Realignment Therapy (NSRT)
SPEAKER: Gemma Durban

Gemma Durban and NSRT
I started to be interested in Complementary therapies when I was in my late twenties. I studied Psychology at Uni in Spain and finding that there was a link missing I turned my interest to Alternative medicine. I learned many different techniques in the body work field as well as in the energy work field. I hold ITEC certificates or equivalent for: Aromatherapy, Indian Head Massage, Sports massage among others. I work with Bach Flower Remedies, with Crystals and Energy Healing. I learned Neuro-skeletal Realignment Therapy (NSRT) with Carole Preen at Morley College five years ago.

Since I have been practicing NSRT I had the most interesting experiences with my clients. These have led me to believe that NSRT is much more than a therapy for back pain as it has helped on the overall well-being of each of my clients. Sometimes the changes were quite spectacular and the client felt that had a new opportunity to be enjoy life.

NSRT is an easy technique to perform as we only need a massage table and our hands. There is no much disturbance to the client as we work over the clothes. We apply a very light touch on certain points of the body following the meridian system and allowing an energetic loop to reconnect itseif, enabling the body to return to its normal healthy state.

This therapy originated in Australia and Carole Preen studied with its creators. After many years of research Carole introduced new information and brought the technique to UK where she has been teaching it for a several years at Morley College.

Information about NSRT can be found on our website:
http://www.neuroskeletal.co.uk/

We could also add that the new course will start on the 9th of September at Morley College (Lambeth North)

Greta Lange (co-presenter)
Greta graduated in June and she is incorporating NSRT into her treatment plans with clients. She also practices: Swedish, hot stone and sports massage among other treatments. She really believes that this therapy can change the approach to back pain.

(PLEASE NOTE: There is a small contribution of £5 to cover the costs of room hire and refreshments)

Please RSVP by text, e-mail, or posting on this forum

With warmest regards,

Suan
Mob: 07811780622
e-mail: central-and-north-london@chta.com
CThA Co-ordinator for Central & North London Group

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Central and North London Networking Hub