Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Ashling Cullen, Sep 4 2013 8:04PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

NK&SELdn CThA Meeting Friday 20th September 2013 19:30 to 21:30 Design & Branding

Hello and welcome, have you all enjoyed the summer? I do hope you managed to find time to enjoy the weather.

For our September meeting Jilly Clark of Bright Ideas will be talking about Design and Branding. Jilly is a graphic designer and set up her design & branding consultancy in 2001. She was an advertising art director creating campaigns for brands including: British Airways, Sainsbury's, Pizza Hut, Vanish and Timberland. She uses that creative and strategic expertise to help SMEs and start-ups stand out from the crowd with brilliant branding. So if you want to learn more and how branding can affect your business, then this meeting is for you.
Date & Time: On Friday 20th September 2013 from 19:30 – 21:30
29 Greens End (General Gordon Square), Woolwich, London, SE18
{See below for directions}

Our meetings are open to practising, non-practising and student therapists. We also welcome non CThA members too. So if you want to bring granny along she’s more than welcome. I just need to know the numbers for the meeting, so all you need to do is confirm that you’re attending and say if you’re bringing someone along. The cost is £4 each and you get 2 CPD points for attending. Thank you.

To confirm your attendance either email:
north-kent-and-south-east-london@ctha.com or
via text message on 07713 741325 or
on this forum.
Sometimes life does go wrong, so if you’ve previously said yes to a meeting and find you can’t attend. Please can you let me know. Thank you.

Directions:

29 Greens End, (General Gordon Square) London SE18 (it isn't on Google maps as Gmaps needs to be updated!)
Is within the old Equitable Life Building, on the corner facing the square and the NatWest bank.
1) If travelling on the DLR, leave via the 'Town Centre' exit and turn left. Walk up, the NatWest bank will be on your right hand side and the building on your left is the Equitable Life, the entrance to the Coffee Lounge is on the left hand corner.

2) If travelling via Railway. Leave the station and cross over the road towards General Gordon Square. You will see the back of the large screen to your left. In addition, on your left will be a water feature (you can have a paddle if you want) :) The Equitable Life building is on your right hand side, carry on walking up towards the NatWest Bank ahead of you and the entrance to The Coffee Lounge is on the right hand corner.

3) Buses - there are plenty that serve Woolwich: 51, 53, 54, 96, 99, 122, 161, 177, 178, 180, 244, 291, 380, 386, 422, 469 and 472. See the TFL link here http://www.tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/maps/buses/greenwich.aspx select 'Buses from Woolwich' and a PDF map will open. Bus Stops M, N,Q amd J are on the Square.

4). Car Parking. Most of the surrounding roads have free parking from 6:30pm (check the signs) and you can also park in a number of the car parks for free too after 6:30pm. See here for further details http://www.royalgreenwich.gov.uk/directory_record/1390/calderwood_street_car_park and http://www.royalgreenwich.gov.uk/directory_record/1392/powis_street_car_park

I look forward to seeing you there.
Warm regards

Ashling
Future Meetings:
Friday 22nd November 2013
Catrina Macdonagh
Sep 9 2013 11:51AM
Hi,

I'd like to attend this meeting, please add my name to your list.

Thank you
Catrina
Ashling Cullen
Sep 11 2013 8:57PM
Look forward to seeing you Catrina.
Lavina Carrasco
Sep 16 2013 9:03PM
Hi Ashling, I am planning to be there. Looks interesting. :) Lavina

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South West London Networking Hub