Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Ashling Cullen, Nov 25 2013 7:31PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

NK & SE London Round up and plans for 2014

Thank you to all of you who came along to the Twitter talk. I hope you enjoyed it and got something out of it. I was very mindful that I had to cater for those who don't have any experience of Twitter, those with a little knowledge, up to those who use it regularly, so I hope I managed to provide a few tips for you. For those not tweeting yet, when you do send your first tweet, let me know @HealthTherapist

That was our final meeting of 2013, thank you to everyone who has been to the meetings this year, I hope they've been useful? I want to ask, if there are any topics / therapies you want to see covered at next years meetings? I welcome your suggestions. I will start the 2014 meetings in February and will let you know the proposed dates in January.

In the mean time, have a lovely Christmas and a fantastic new year.

Warm regards

Ashling :)
Yvonne Webb
Nov 25 2013 8:10PM
Thank you so much Ashling for you efforts in the past year. We have had some very good meetings, especially the fitness one with the hula hoops.

Have a great Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Yvonne
Sally Baker
Nov 25 2013 9:10PM
Thank you Ashling for a great year of meetings. They were all very useful and informative especially the branding one. Have a great Xmas and New year. See you in February :-)

Sally

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bromley Networking Hub