Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Suan-Lee Clynick, Jan 9 2014 4:37PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Central & North London Group, Sunday 9th Feb,10.30-12.30 "The Balance Procedure"

Hi Therapists,

A very happy new year to you all and may all your wishes for 2014 be fulfilled.

The Balance Procedure is a very welcomed and appropriate start to the year as we hope to make suitable changes that will enable us to function more efficiently, effectively and effortlessly.

I do hope to meet up with as many of you as possible as this is my last meeting as your local co-ordinator.

DATE: Sunday, 9th February 2014
TIME: 10.30 – 12.30 pm
VENUE: Maida Centre
221 Lanark Road
London W9 1NX
(nearest tube station: Maida Vale Station, Bakerloo Line
Buses: 16, 98, 332 – Elgin Avenue/ Maida Vale Station Stop)
Parking is free.

TOPIC: The Balance Procedure (TBP)
SPEAKER: Jenny Cox

The Balance Procedure (TBP) - a new Energy Technique

Jenny Cox: I have been working with Energy for the past twenty five years. I am a trainer and practitioner in a number of Holistic and Energy Techniques, an NLP practitioner a Reiki Master and a Nordic Walking Instructor. I am also a qualified teacher and won the National Regional New Horizons Award for my teaching in Cambridge, UK. I am a member of the Complementary Therapists Association (CThA) The Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT), Institute for Learning (IFL) Therapy World Wide, I am also a member of the American Psychology Association (APA)

'We create our reality through thought and imagination - The Key is BALANCE’
Our reality is an outer reflection of our inner thoughts. With the use of The Balance Procedure and practice, we learn to follow our inner guidance, leading to practical ways to transform limitations and expand creativity in all areas of our lives; relationships, health, dreams, wealth and spiritual development. The Balance Procedure is a practical tool to conscious awareness using our HEART energy and Universal Symbols. It is perfect to use on yourself, family and friends or add to existing therapy.'

The Balance Procedure is accredited by the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) and approved by The Complementary Therapists Association (CThA), these are the largest insurance company’s in the UK representing multi-disciplined complementary therapists.

Workshops Levels 1 & 2 offered to local groups, schools and colleges and all other organisations.

Please visit our www.balanceprocedure.com for more information

(PLEASE NOTE: There is a small contribution of £5 to cover the costs of room hire and refreshments)

Please RSVP by text, e-mail, or posting on this forum

With warmest regards,

Suan
Mob: 07811780622
e-mail: central-and-north-london@chta.com
CThA Co-ordinator for Central & North London Group

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bromley Networking Hub