Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Sue Hulbert, Jan 21 2014 11:06PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

'Have Your Cake & Eat It' (York & District CThA) ~ 2014 Meetings Update

Hi All

Firstly, a huge 'Thank you' to those who have already 'phoned, texted or emailed me to say they will be coming along to the 1st 'Have Your Cake & Eat It' Meeting of 2014 at the Buckles Inn on Tadcaster Road - all details posted up on 1st January 2014 on this Forum.

Thanks also to offers of home-made cake for the evening, I look forward to that!

We have a 'Double Bill' on 7th March. Melody Clarke is our first Speaker giving us a presentation on all aspects of Funding. Our second, is the Perfumer & Director, Hanuš Wolf of one of York's oldest businesses. His talk will, I'm sure, be educational, informative whilst enlightening your senses.

Our Speaker for Fri 3rd October has also been confirmed, John Hale, Senior Business Advisor working on behalf of the FSB. Apart from a general overview of the many aspects of his rôle in business, he has agreed to run a 'mini-clinic' during the evening for those of you who wish to participate.

I look forward to seeing you on Fri 31st January at the Buckles Inn at 7.00 for 7.30pm.

Sue
C20071

Post Reply |

| Back Up to York and District