Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Shirley Ann Nelson, Feb 28 2014 9:44PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Group Colour Analysis Workshop with Fashion guru Elaine Gill

anyone interested email Elaine on elaine.gill@houseofcolour.co.uk or 01423 550 725
Colour Analysis with Fashion Guru Elaine Gill
This is a class to find out what are the best colours for you to wear for everything that becomes attached to you (except your children and partners!)
From the analysis you will be able to buy the best colours for you in clothes, accessories, make-up and even check if you dye your hair that the colour is working for you.
Wearing the wrong colours can add years, lines, excess chins and make you look tired and washed out, so who wants that? To ensure that your look is truly co-ordinated with colours that go together with you come and find out which colours are going to make you look vibrant, younger, healthier and slimmer!

The class takes around three quarters of a day with lunch, refreshments and a lovely leather swatch and booklet to take home to ensure you’re able to follow the colours in your palette.
The investment in yourself for the Colour Analysis is just £90 (currently £110) if booked before March 2014.

Testimonial 1
I attended a day with Elaine from House of Colour and found it most enlightening. Elaine was very professional and directed us through our choices of colours to suit our skin tones etc. The day left me feeling very confident about my choice of colours to wear in the future and I look forward to experimenting with shopping for new outfits and enjoying the results. I would recommend anyone to try a consultation.

Gillian Lishman

Testimonial 2
Really enjoyed it, luckily not too many wrong items in my wardrobe, and I've got the confidence to keep wearing stronger colours! Especially with a bit of colour on my cheeks. I was amazed by the pink blusher!

Jan Garvey

Cheers ShirleyAnn

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Harrogate/North Leeds