Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Shirley Ann Nelson, Apr 24 2014 3:50PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Chakra Reflexes Treatment Introductory Lecture with ShirleyAnn Nelson Reiki-Master-Teacher

My lecture is an intro into my treatment which is aimed at Reflexologists who have no prior experience with Reiki. It is this Saturday April 26th to be held at Staveley Village Hall(on Main St near to Royal Oak pub) from 2pm-4pm. £5 entrance, you may pay at the door.

I am a guest speaker at Nth Yorks Association of Reflexologists headed up by Sue Travena. Sue have asked me to extend an invitation to CThA members... below lists more details;

INTRODUCTION TO FEET, HANDS & EAR CHAKRA REFLEXES THERAPY FOR REFLEXOLOGISTS
My unique feet, hand & ear chakra reflexes therapy has been published in a poster form, since 2008. The poster, pictorially highlights all my chakra-reflex aspects while mapping the feet chakra-reflexes. The synergistic routine marries Reiki’s Chakra-Plexus Philosophy with Reflexology’s healing Acupressure Reflexes & Meridians. Unlike spinal-chakra-reflexes, my teachings are based on the actual endocrine gland chakra location, plus the hand & feet meridians. The Chakra Reflexes routine can be used as a stand-alone treatment or to enhance your reflexology treatment. My 2 hour introductory talk specifically focuses on the routine’s demonstration and the analytical-questionnaire, which finds clues to what chakra-reflexes are unbalanced.

For directions call me on my mob 07788 614 821

Cheers SA

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Harrogate/North Leeds