Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Judith Quin, Jun 2 2014 4:00PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

4th June Sound Circle

Sound Circle Meditation dates for June:

Wednesday 4th 6:45-7:45pm

Wednesday 18th 6:45-7:45pm

As usual I need to know numbers before the event so do tell me if you're planning to come.

VENUE:
YOGI TREE – East Greenwich
(close to East Greenwich Library & Westcombe Park Station)

ENTRANCE - on Denham St, press 193 on the big metal gate to car park, walk through car park to entrance on right with plants

COST - as always it's a suggested donation of £10, but it's up to your discretion & pay what you think it's worth (there is a pot - I don't see who gives what)
Omodunni Edebor
Jun 2 2014 4:28PM
Hello Judith,
For the benefit of those of us who are new to CThA, could you please elaborate on what these forums/meetings are about?
Judith Quin
Jun 2 2014 4:50PM
Hi

My sound circle is great if you find silent meditation challenging or would like to feel more confident in using your voice then this relaxed & friendly, small group session will help.

Explore your breath, discover your sound and how you can use your voice to help you meditate.

The sound circle is not about singing ... it is a place to help let go of stress and holdings, to remember how to breathe properly (it's amazing how many of us have forgotten!), to re-connect to your breath and free your true voice.

Hope that's helpful.
Omodunni Edebor
Jun 2 2014 4:55PM
Many thanks. Quite helpful.
Lesley Griffin
Jun 3 2014 10:25PM
Hi Judith

I have just seen your posting and would like to come along on Wednesday 18th June.
Look forward to meeting you then.

With warm wishes
Lesley
Judith Quin
Jun 4 2014 10:30AM
Lovely Lesley - see you then.
Lesley Griffin
Jun 17 2014 10:02PM
Hi Judith, my sister is visiting from Australia and would like to come too, is that ok?
Namaste
Lesley
Judith Quin
Jun 18 2014 9:19AM
Hi Lesley - yes there is room for your sister, I look forward to seeing you this evening - any problems finding the venue please call me 07941 529 322

The entrance is on Denham St, press buzzer 193 on the panel in the wall next to the big gates for the private car park. I will buzz the pedestrian gate open (push hard!) and then just walk through to the door with the plants outside it.

I will be there from 6:30, we start at 6:45 and all mats/bolsters/blankets are provided.

Best & Blessings

Judith

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bromley Networking Hub