Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Shirley Ann Nelson, Jun 8 2014 11:43AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Next Harrogate & Nth Leeds CThA Meeting Date has Changed

Complementary Therapy Association
HARROGATE & NORTH YORKSHIRE 2014 NETWORK LECTURES, WORKSHOPS & COURSES
Susan Walker & myself welcome you to our CThA group for adults or complementary therapists interested in introductory lectures to various topics associated with a holistic lifestyle… Each lecture is worth 2CPDpts. .. Why do you need CPD points? The programme enables practitioners to keep up-to-date, learn new skills, develop your own professional knowledge and allow a consistency in training throughout our nation.

VENUE: 34 St Mary’s Walk parallel to Cold Bath Rd., Harrogate HG2 0LS
COST: £5 CThA members or £6 non-members includes Curries, Rice & Naan.
TIMING: 6:15pm-8:30pm
DATE: MONDAY July 14th 2014
LECTURER: ShirleyAnn Nelson
DESCRIPTION: SECRET POWERS OF THE SIX TASTE GROUPS
Discover How Eating Certain Tastes Balances Your Body’s Health?

SPOTS LIMITED… SO, PLEASE CALL SHIRLEYANN TODAY. TO BOOK 01423 564 781

The Action of the Six Tastes on the 3 Ayurveda Body Types
Ayurvedic nutrition literally rests on the tip of our tongue. It is believed our sense of taste is a natural guide-map towards proper nutrition. Throughout the Ages, our society relied upon taste to discover healthy food in nature and to avoid toxicity.

Our taste buds do more than identify tastes; they unlock food’s nutritional value plus provide the initial spark to our digestive process. Identify which taste groups tend to keep each body type in balance. During this interactive cooking class, we will explore the six taste groups & pair them with recipes that you have prepared. This entertaining evening is a tasty treat, discover your taste group benefits while relishing your culinary delights.

An Interactive-Cooking-Show with professional chef ShirleyAnn Nelson.

cheers ShirleyAnn
Ruth Eagin
Jun 8 2014 9:45PM
Hi Shirley Ann,
Great to read your message. I hope to be able to join you on Monday 14th July... work shifts permitting.
Please let me know if you need us to bring anything.

It will be great to see you again too and catch up.
Best wishes,
Ruth

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Harrogate/North Leeds