Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Dhanu Kara, Jul 3 2014 10:39AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Update - CThA Harrow, Middlesex & Uxbridge therapist group

Hi
Hope you are enjoying the weather.

I just wanted to update you, on our meetings.

The school we were having our meetings is closing down and is now going to be a police dog training academy!

I have been looking into other venues in Harrow as it is such a central location for everyone to get to with so many train/bus connections and parking.

Which means it is expensive, so looking for the cheapest venue I can find. I have phoned & emailed local schools, colleges and business meeting's place. Waiting for responses or too expensive! Got one quote for £72 per hour!!!!

Will let you know more information as soon as I have everything in place.

Thank you for filling out the Survey which will give us an idea of what you want at our meetings. If you think of any speakers or subjects you would like, please email me: dkara_stresstherapies@hotmail.co.uk as I check this email everyday.

Are you volunteering at CAM expo, CThA massage etc? I am there on Saturday, please come and introduce yourself, if we haven't already met!

Kind regards

Dhanu

Dhanu Kara
CThA co-ordinator for
Harrow, Middlesex & Uxbridge Therapist Group
Anne Healy
Jul 3 2014 12:37PM
Thanks Kara, I would very much like to join your next meeting. I'm a homeopath and I live in Uxbridge.
Please let me know when it is. Or I could look for venues in and around Uxbridge if you like, as it is very accessible by underground or road. best wishes. Anne Healy
HEMA SHAH
Jul 3 2014 1:32PM
Hi Dhanu

I'd love to attend the next meeting, time permitting. I can think of Belmont Hall in Kenton or Blackwell Hall on Uxbridge Road, Harrow Weald, if it helps?
Hema
Dhanu Kara
Jul 9 2014 9:31PM
Hi

Anne, Thank you for the offer, Uxbridge might be a bit far for people coming from Bushey, Edgware etc.
I have looked at 7 venues so far in and around Harrow (central for Harrow, Middlesex and Uxbridge, with lots of buses, trains connections and parking) - too expensive or not easily accessible for members or waiting for replies.

Hema, Tried Belmont Hall already, but it is more difficult to get to for people coming from Uxbridge, awaiting reply as to costs anyway.

I will look into Blackwell Hall.

Did you both get an email from me? (when I email through CTHA I don’t see the names, just as a group) or did you see the post on the forum? If you got an email, I will be emailing when I have a venue and the next meeting set up and it will be posted on the forum.

Lots of people on holiday, so I don't expect our next meeting until September.
Have a good summer.
Dhanu
HEMA SHAH
Jul 10 2014 4:09PM
Hi Dhanu
I just got an update from CTHA & not any email

Hema
Dhanu Kara
Jul 16 2014 1:18AM
Hi Hema
Do you mean CThA Forum?
Are you a CThA member? then you should have got an email from me as CThA co-ordinator. Make sure CThA has your current email.
Kind regards
Dhanu
HEMA SHAH
Jul 16 2014 10:14AM
Hi Dhanu

I am a CTHA member so will check re: my email thanks
Hema

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Harrow Uxbridge Middlesex Networking Hub