Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Rosemary Pharo, Aug 7 2014 7:04PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

CThA London Networking September 21 - come and meet up

All the LOndon local networking groups will be holding a combined meeting for all London members on Sunday September 21. We've got some exciting speakers lined up. This is a half day event, so please put it in your diaries now and look out for more information. We'll be holding it in Central London in WC1...
Joanna Friedman
Sep 3 2014 6:42PM
Are there anymore details regarding this event? I would really like to attend.

Joanna
Rosemary Pharo
Sep 3 2014 7:49PM
Hi Joanna

The event is running 2pm to 6pm in the Conservatory Room International Hall, Lansdowne Terrace, London WC1N 1AS, close to Russell Square/Euston/Kings Cross.

We have three great speakers covering: Massage techniques, personal development and web design and marketing!

You can meet all the London co-ordinators, other members and with plenty of networking time built in as well. Non-members are welcome.

Please email me to book. Or you can ring 07940 913382.

We have a cut off date of 16th September in order to book teas, coffees etc at the hall for you.

It is just £10 for the whole four hours including teas/coffees/biscuits. Non-members are £12.

Rosemary Pharo
Sep 7 2014 2:26PM
Hi Joanna

Please let me know if you want to book for the event.
Our massage speaker is Bhavesh Joshi of The London School of Massage, an osteopath who will be covering trigger point massage/therapy.

Our website design/marketing speaker is Marek Duchnowski, who is a homeopath who has been a website expert for many years having been involved with NHS websites and whos is dedicated to serving and promoting holistic practitioners and their therapies, through engaging marketing.
Best wishes
Rosemary
Joanna Friedman
Sep 7 2014 8:33PM
Sorry I have been in classes all weekend. Yes I would like to attend. Unfortunately I don't seem to have an email address for you. If you could let me have it it would be great.
Rosemary Pharo
Sep 7 2014 8:45PM
greater-london@ctha.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South West London Networking Hub