Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Rosemary Pharo, Sep 16 2014 9:06AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Booking deadline for 21st Sept networking is today - 16th!

Please contact by today if you would like to come to Sunday's networking.
Thanks Rosemary
07940 913382
greater-london@ctha.com
Henry Watson
Sep 16 2014 2:28PM
Please can you give me some information as what this is about - there was a short notice of some mysterious CThA half-day event on this date and thereafter SILENCE. If I do not know what it is I cannot say whether I would wish to attend.
Henry
Rosemary Pharo
Sep 16 2014 3:31PM
Hi Henry
I'm posting here the email that you should have received.

The London local networking groups are all going to be meeting up on September 21st.

The event is running 2pm to 6pm in the Conservatory Room International Hall, Lansdowne Terrace, London WC1N 1AS.

We have three great speakers covering: Massage techniques, personal development and web design and marketing!

You can meet all the London co-ordinators, other members and with plenty of networking time built in as well. Non-members are welcome.

Please email me to book. Or you can ring 07940 913382.

We have a cut off date of 16th September in order to book teas, coffees etc at the hall for you.

It is just £10 for the whole four hours including teas/coffees/biscuits. Non-members are £12.

We also should have as we discussed Pennie Pearce taking over Croydon and M23/M3 corridor.
Best wishes
Roseary
Henry Watson
Sep 16 2014 7:42PM
Hi Rosemary,
Thank you for your helpful information by phone earlier today, and for the details included in this input to the Forum. As discussed, I have been receiving very little from the CThA recently and I would relish the opportunity to raise this with the 'management'
I intend to attend this event.
cheers
Henry

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Guildford Networking Hub