Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Norah Coyne, Dec 28 2014 3:50PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

can any of the dublin members please confirm if you have received an email from me 4 weeks ago

I am trying to check as it went through the group email system and havent had any response, it was for a proposed meeting in dublin thanks norah
Bernadette O'Neill
Dec 28 2014 4:40PM
Nora hi,

I have checked my inbox,I didn't receive your email, I would b interested in meeting in Dublin. Warm regards Bernadette
Norah Coyne
Dec 28 2014 6:34PM
Thanks Bernadette, I am trying to arrange something for hopefully feb will let you know as soon as I have something more constructive
Paul J O'Brien
Dec 29 2014 11:25AM
Hi Norah,

I'm afraid I didn't get an email either. Though I did get an email notifying me of this post. Perhaps that may be a better way to reach out and connect? :-)

All the best,

Paul
Ellen O'Connor Brown
Jan 8 2015 4:19PM
Hello, I didnt receive an email either .
Norah Coyne
Jan 19 2015 7:44PM
Hi All thanks for your feedback I am meeting with the chairman of CTHA on fri at 8pm in Dublin Airport and will get any updated info from him, if theres anything you would like me to bring up with him let me know and I will do for you.
Otherwise I hope to arrange a Dublin meetup over the next couple of months, and if you could let me know in advance, would an eve or a daytime meeting suit you all more, it would either be central Dublin or tallaght so also let me know which of those suit best. Norah

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Dublin, Ireland