Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Dhanu Kara, Jan 19 2015 12:01AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

CTHA Harrow, Middlesex & Uxbridge therapist group – Calm space & Therapies showcase

Hi
CTHA Harrow, Middlesex & Uxbridge therapist group – Calm space & Therapies showcase
Do you offer relaxing therapies i.e. yoga, meditation, tai chi? Would you like to showcase your therapies by offering a 10 minutes ‘Calm space’ at the beginning of our CPD sessions? You will not be paid for this.
Email me details of the session you want to offer (dkara_stresstherapies@hotmail.co.uk) and your preferred date from the Harrow meetings. This is based on first come basis and I only have 4 spaces.

HHN Therapist group
Would you like to showcase your therapy to a therapist group and be paid £40 for the meeting? You have to be registered and insured for the session you offer. Our members are interested in the following subjects for our meetings:

Anger Management
Assertiveness
Bach Flower Remedies
Body-orientated Therapies
Boundaries
CAD MyLife
Care Quality Commission
Challenging Behaviour
Classification of Mental Disorders
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Communication Skills
Counselling
Creative Arts Therapy
Drama Therapy
Dream (analysis)
Empowerment
Groupwork
Hypnotherapy
Japanese face massage
Numerology
Online Therapy
Personality Theory
Presentation Skills
Record Keeping
Reflective Practice
Reiki
Role Play
Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
Self-Awareness
SOVA (safeguarding vulnerable adults)
Stress Management
TA (transactional analysis)
Talk on Shen
Teamwork
Thai massage
Theoretical Frameworks
Tibetan Bowls / Sound Bath
Transactional Analysis
Transpersonal Psychology
Trauma
Yoga

Please email me the subject you want to offer. As the space for the meetings are limited, this offer is subject to availability and first come bases.
We have organised a fun HHN meeting on 28th Feb, ‘How to wear a Sari’, I will be teaching you how to wear a sari 5 ways and there will be Indian refreshments.

If you would like to attend please email me, dkara_stresstherapies@hotmail.co.uk, so I can add you to the list.

Kind regards
Dhanu

Dhanu Kara
- CThA co-ordinator for
Harrow, Middlesex & Uxbridge therapist group

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Harrow Uxbridge Middlesex Networking Hub