Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Dhanu Kara, Mar 16 2015 9:11PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

CThA Harrow, Middlesex & Uxbridge meeting: NEUROFLEXOLOGY – 14th May 2015, 7-9p (and diary dates)

Hi
I thank Bruno for a very enjoyable and informative EMMETT Technique meeting on 12th March, with lots of positive feedback from the attendees.

Our next meeting on Thurs, 14th May 2015, 7-9pm:
‘NEUROFLEXOLOGY is a wonderful additional tool for the Therapist as it is so quick and easy to apply to the feet or hands and is flexible to use in different situations. It can be applied in less than 10 minutes, the techniques clear nerve pathways blocked by inflammation often from old trauma sites that may not have had time to heal properly on all levels i.e. joint problems and anxious states, although many other conditions have responded positively to treatment too. Clients are often surprised at how subtle these responses and an innate knowing that Neuroflexology is benefiting them. NEUROFLEXOLOGY bears the Therapist in mind too by not challenging their hands, so everyone benefits.
NEUROFLEXOLOGY is approved by CTHA and the AoR’.

Speaker: TANIA WALLER – ‘Interest in Reflexology began 24 years ago and qualified in Reflexology in 1996. Originally teaching at interest level, then led to training Reflexology to professional standards for ITEC. Quest for knowledge and further information on other therapies led me to qualify in Hopi Ear Candling, Indian Head Massage, Reiki at Master level, Crystal Healing and became a Registered Practitioner of Metamorphic Technique.
In 2006 I discovered Neuroflexology, originated by John Moorhouse, training one-to-one with him and have been observing and keeping records to evidence this since. After John Moorhouse died, I formed the British Neuroflexology Guild now known as the International Neuroflexology Guild with Jennie Levick and Jackie Thomson and we are the Founder Members taking Neuroflexology forward to the wider world’.

£5 for members and £6 for non-members, towards hire of room and refreshments

Venue: Victoria Hall, Sheepcote Rd, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 2JE.
Nearest station: Harrow-on-the-Hill Station (Metropolitan line) Large bus garage with many connections.
Free car parking on site, on the street, paying carparks: Debenhams & shopping centre.

Programme:
7.00pm Meet & greet
7.15pm Calm space/therapist showcase
7.25pm NEUROFLEXOLOGY
8:40pm Refreshments/Networking
8.50pm feedback & clear up

FUTURE CTHA HARROW, MIDDLESEX & UXBRIDGE MEETINGS 2015
- Thurs, 9th Jul 2015, 7-9pm – Himalayan bowls/sound therapy with Robert Dunkers
- Thurs, 10th Sep 2015, 7-9pm – Trigger Therapy - Bhavesh Joshi

CThA dates of Interest
- 25th July 2015 – Carshalton Lavender farm harvest – Pick your own lavender. Watch the distillation of essential oil. Entrance is free.
- 6th Sep, Sun - London Regional meeting, central London – 3 SPEAKERS AND SUBJECTS - tbc
- 26/27th Sep - Camexpo 2015 – Volunteers for Rest & Relaxation zone - hand out your business cards to promote your business. You will get free entrance and travel reimbursement. All money raised will go to a charity.

Feel free to pass the invitation to anyone you think would be interested in any of the meetings and confirm your attendance/numbers, so I have some idea of refreshment requirements.

To showcase your ‘calm space’ i.e. Tai chi, yoga, relaxation etc., email me and I’ll try to allocate you time.

Please TEXT your attendance to 07773 716205 or email dkara_stresstherapies@hotmail.co.uk

Warm regards
Dhanu

Dhanu Kara
- CThA co-ordinator
for Harrow, Middlesex & Uxbridge therapist group

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Harrow Uxbridge Middlesex Networking Hub