Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Omodunni Edebor, May 8 2015 11:35AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Neuroflexology & therapy exchange at South Herts meeting on Sat May 16th 4-7pm

Dear colleagues,

I'm sorry to advise of a slight change in topic for our next meeting on Saturday 16th May @ 4pm. Our planned Developmental Baby massage Technique is now on hold. This is because our speaker had a bereavement this week and would not be able to make the meeting. Please let us continue to remember Dhanu Kara - South Harrow Coordinator - and her family during this difficult time.

On the other hand, I am pleased to inform you that we now have the most hottest topic on the table :-) Neuroflexology!

‘NEUROFLEXOLOGY is a wonderful additional tool for the Therapist as it is so quick and easy to apply to the feet or hands and it's flexible to use in different situations. It can be applied in less than 10 minutes, the techniques clear nerve pathways blocked by inflammation often from old trauma sites that may not have had time to heal properly on all levels i.e. joint problems and anxious states, although many other conditions have responded positively to treatment too.
Clients are often surprised at how subtle these responses and an innate knowing that Neuroflexology is benefiting them. NEUROFLEXOLOGY bears the Therapist in mind too by not challenging their hands, so everyone benefits.
NEUROFLEXOLOGY is approved by CTHA and the AoR’.

About our fabulous speaker: TANIA WALLER – Her interest in Reflexology began 24 years ago and qualified in Reflexology in 1996.

In 2006 Tania discovered Neuroflexology, originated by John Moorhouse, training one-to-one with him and have been observing and keeping records to evidence this since. After John Moorhouse died, Tania formed the British Neuroflexology Guild now known as the International Neuroflexology Guild with Jennie Levick and Jackie Thomson. They are the “Founder Members taking Neuroflexology forward to the wider world”.

Let's turn out en masse to benefit from this rare opportunity of learning a new skill plus we still have our 20/30 mins each therapy exchange.

Please watch out for the day's agenda coming up soon.

Kind regards,
Dunni
South Herts Coordinator
07956435422 ( Text only )

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South West London Networking Hub