Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Dhanu Kara, Jul 7 2015 12:48PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Reminder: CTHA Harrow… Sound Therapy 9th Jul 2015, 7-9pm with Judith Quin

Hi
I hope you are enjoying the warm weather and sunshine.

Thank you for your kind emails, text messages and phone calls of condolences. I’m sorry I had to cancel Neuroflexology with Tanya but hope to book her next year.

Change of speaker, Judith Quin has kindly stepped in to offer this session for us at short notice.

Speaker: ‘Judith will be giving a short talk on Sound Therapy and meditation. And we will then have the opportunity to experience a session. This is an amazing experience that will be appreciated by everyone.

Judith is a natural healer, qualified massage therapist and actress. She is currently training as a life-coach. Since 2008, she has been working with sound healing and meditation.

She runs workshops and seminars which encourages you to explore your own vocal vulnerabilities when required to speak in public.

PLEASE NOTE: Bring a yoga mat or towel and a blanket if you can, as we will be laying on the floor during the sound meditation. Please be sure you have what you need to be comfortable on the floor for 20-30 minutes. OR you can do this on a chair.

We suggest you wear layers as body temperature may fluctuate during or after the meditation’.

£5 for members and £6 for non-members, towards hire of room and refreshments

Venue: Victoria Hall, Sheepcote Rd, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 2JE.
Public transport: Nearest station Harrow-on-the-Hill Station (Metropolitan line), a large bus garage with many connections.
Car parking: Free on site, on the street, Debenhams paying car park.

Programme:
7.00pm Meet & greet
7.10pm Sound therapy & meditation
8:30pm Refreshments/Networking
8.50pm feedback & clear up

Please pass the invitation to anyone you think would be interested in any of our meetings and confirm your attendance/numbers.

If you want to showcase your ‘calm space’ i.e. Tai chi, yoga, relaxation etc., email me and I’ll try to allocate you time.

Please TEXT your attendance to 07773 716205 or email dkara_stresstherapies@hotmail.co.uk.

Warm regards
Dhanu

Dhanu Kara
- CThA co-ordinator
for Harrow, Middlesex & Uxbridge therapist group

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Harrow Uxbridge Middlesex Networking Hub