Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Dhanu Kara, Aug 30 2015 10:30PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

CThA Harrow Uxbridge & Middlesex meeting - TRIGGER POINTS – 10th Sep 15 - 7pm - 9pm

Hi
Thank you for your support and friendship during a difficult time. I am sorry I had to cancel the last 2 meetings (1 due to the train strike).

I hope you have had a lovely summer and are ready to attend our next meeting on Trigger Points.

Trigger Points are a common source of pain and can lead to a multitude source of symptoms, both acute and chronic.

This short presentation on Myofascial Trigger Points aims to introduce practitioners to what trigger points are, what are its causes and some of the treatment methods which can be employed by Massage Therapists in a clinical (massage) setting.

Speaker: Bhavesh T. Joshi is a qualified Osteopath from the British School of Osteopathy and has been practising and lecturing for over 23 years. He is the Principal of the London School of Massage which was set up in 1994 and a gifted teacher, who is involved with most of the courses including, Anatomy, Physiology & Holistic Massage, Sports Injuries & Massage, BTEC Diploma courses, Advanced Bodywork, Indian Head Massage and Ayurvedic Massage.

Bhavesh is also a qualified NLP Practitioner, Traditional Chinese Acupuncturist and has trained in Ayurvedic treatments and massage techniques in Central and South India.

He is also a qualified Assessor and Internal Verifier for the various examination boards.

Programme:
7.00pm Meet & greet
7.15pm Calm space/therapist showcase
7.25pm Trigger Points
8:40pm Refreshments/Networking
8.50pm feedback & clear up

Venue: Victoria Hall, Sheepcote Rd, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 2JE.
Nearest station: Harrow-on-the-Hill Station (Metropolitan line) Large bus garage with many connections.
Free car parking on site, on the street, paying car parks: Debenhams & shopping centre.

£5 for members and £6 for non-members (towards hire of room and refreshments) - Ask for your 2 CPD points.

***************************^
Dates of Interest
- 6th Sep, Sun - London Regional HUB meeting, central London – More info here: http://www.ctha.com/Forums/?b=21452
- 26/27th Sep - Camexpo 2015 – Volunteers for Rest & Relaxation zone - hand out your business cards to promote your business. You will get free entrance and travel reimbursement. All money raised will go to a charity. More info here: http://www.ctha.com/Forums/?b=21489

Look out for our future meetings on the CThA forum, Meetup and in your emails.

Feel free to pass the invitation to anyone you think would be interested in the meeting and confirm your attendance/numbers, so I have some idea of refreshment requirements.

To showcase your ‘calm space’ i.e. Tai chi, yoga, relaxation etc., email me and I’ll try to allocate you time.

Please TEXT your attendance to 07773 716205 or email dkara_stresstherapies@hotmail.co.uk

Warm regards
Dhanu

Dhanu Kara
- CThA co-ordinator
for Harrow, Uxbridge & Middlesex therapist group

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Harrow Uxbridge Middlesex Networking Hub