Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Catherine Hunt, May 25 2016 12:36PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Wellbeing Hub at Grange over Sands

Hello and welcome to a rejuvenated South Lakes/Cumbria group

We are now based at The Grange Hotel in Grange over Sands, a short hop off the main train line from Manchester and Barrow, with connections at Lancaster from Carlisle and Penrith and Barrow line from Whitehaven and Cockermouth, with ample car parking space.

The area I coordinate is vast and it seems that regular local meetings are just not going to be possible, we have offered surveys to engage with members to no avail.

Therefore, and in place of regular meetings I am going to run 'virtual meet up' for members who might be wanting some extra support, guidance or just a catch up with a fellow practitioner. Via phone, Skype or in person if you'd like to make the journey to Grange over Sands.

The hotel is very accommodating and we have a clinic room for swaps, leisure facilities you can use (£6 special offer for The Relaxation Room guests) and an extensive lounge bar menu for lunch, tea and supper.

If I don't hear from you then I'll assume that all is tickety boo with you and yours and life is treating you well, you have busy clinics and you're loving your practice. And if you really aren't, it's OK to say so too and give me a call.

As YOUR local coordinator I am here to help... so how can I?

Catherine Hunt
The Relaxation Room
07957 861408
www.therelaxationroom.co.uk
ctha@therelaxationroom.co.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South Lakes/Cumbria