Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Angela Rawlins, Jul 7 2016 3:19PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

HELLO

Hello Members

It has been some time since the last meeting and I was wondering if anyone was interested in attending one. If you could post your ideas and preferences, I would be grateful.

I am always willing to help in anyway with questions and support.

Best Wishes

Angela Rawlins
TCB Co-ordinator
Suzanne Elizabeth Crockford
Jul 18 2016 3:05PM
Hi Angela, It might be a tricky to achieve with holidays etc coming up, so perhaps sometime late September would be good? It would be nice to get together with other members in the area just to exchange ideas and get to know local practitioners better. Regards Suzanne
Angela Rawlins
Jul 21 2016 5:45PM
Thanks for replying
Cleo Rodd
Oct 11 2016 3:42PM
Hi Angela

I would be happy to come and give a talk about Pranic healing. I wrote an article in one of the ~Embody magazines and Its a really fascinating experimental workshop as the group can join in!

Thanks
Cleo
Angela Rawlins
Oct 14 2016 11:27PM
Thanks Cleo, I have in the past engaged talks but now there are not enough members who are able to attend formal meetings.
Cleo Rodd
Oct 15 2016 9:10AM
Hi Angela

Thanks for getting back to me. Oh that's a shame ref the numbers. Take care
Cleo
Julia Godsiff
Sep 11 2017 3:31PM
Hi Angela

I know this is an old thread but just wanted to say I would be very interested in meeting up in this local area if anyone else is interested.

I am meeting with another practitioner in Guildford this Friday 15th September, 11am (see the post under Guildford Networking hub area) but thought I would just pop a message here to see if there is anymore interest for any get togethers? Either for this Friday or any other time.

Many thanks,

Julia
Angela Rawlins
Sep 24 2017 3:49PM
Hi Julia

Sorry I was away on holiday. Unfortunately my mother in law has passed away and we have arrangements
To sort out.

Regards
Angela

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Three Counties Border (Berks/Hants/Surrey)