Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Dhanu Kara, Nov 2 2016 12:59AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

CTHA HUM therapist meeting - Neuroreflexology & Tai Chi - Sat 19 Nov at 10.30am

Hi
I have organised a very interesting speaker for this meeting. Tania is one of the founding members of the International Neuroflexology Guild - quick and easy techniques to clear nerve pathways that are blocked by inflammation, joint problems and anxious states etc. This can be for self-help and/or an additional tool for therapists.

Venue: Costa conference room, 250-252 Northolt Rd, South Harrow, Middlesex, HA2 8HR

If travelling by train, you come out of South Harrow station (Piccadilly line), Costa is about 2 minutes from station, if you stand outside the station and look down the street you see it. Coming by car - there is a station car park and off street parking too. Busy Bus route, including from Harrow.

When you order and pay for your refreshments at Costa, please let the staff know you are attending the CTHA therapist meeting and they will show you to the conference room.

£5 CTHA members, £6 guests – Towards room hire

10.30am – 15 minutes networking
10.45am - 1 hour Neuroflexology talk
11.45am - 30 minutes of practical/exchange
12.15pm - 15 minutes of Q&A and clear up.

2 hours = 2 CPD points (on request)

N.B. Come to a FREE TAI CHI SESSION, before the meeting - 8am to 10am – for 1 or 2 hours (your choice), 3 minutes across the road from Costa, at Roxeth Recreation Ground, Eastcote Rd. Dress warm & JUST TURN UP AND JOIN IN.
Arthur is a very knowledgeable & EXCELLENT TEACHER and offers Tai Chi EVERYDAY OF THE YEAR – see here for his workshop at the Serenity day in Hammersmith: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154662400623571&set=pcb.10154662485453571&type=3&theater

ABOUT TANIA WALLER ‘Interest in Reflexology began 26 years ago which led to me attending a 10 week Reflexology course in Adult Education. People's response to my enthusiasm was immediate with offers of feet to work on coming my way very quickly. I was soon asked to teach Reflexology in Adult Education so became qualified in 1996 originally teaching at interest level with many students progressing onto professional qualification. This led to training Reflexology to professional standards for ITEC. My quest for knowledge and further information on other therapies led me to qualify in Hopi Ear Candling, Indian Head Massage, Reiki at Master level, Crystal Therapy and I became a Registered Practitioner of Metamorphic Technique.
In 2006 I discovered a brand new therapy called Neuroflexology originated by John Moorhouse. I trained one-to-one with him and have been observing and keeping records to evidence this since. After John Moorhouse died, I formed the British Neuroflexology Guild with Jennie Levick and Jackie Thomson, now known as the International Neuroflexology Guild, and we are the Founder Members taking Neuroflexology forward to the wider world.

NEUROFLEXOLOGY is:
- a simple technique that is quickly and easily applied to the foot and lower leg.
- designed to switch on person’s own healing system.
- enables the body to re-balance itself and may improve well-being.
- may ease anxious states, repair painful joints and ease back problems.
- a minimal treatment applied in less than 10 minutes, with effect.
- designed to protect the Therapist’s hands prolonging your working potential in the future.’

You are invited to join us on this special occasion.

Please RSPV dkara_stresstherapies@hotmail.co.uk as spaces are limited and it is on first come bases.

Kind regards
Dhanu

Dhanu Kara
CTHA co-ordinator for
Harrow, Uxbridge & Middlesex therapist group

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Harrow Uxbridge Middlesex Networking Hub