Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Dhanu Kara, Jun 26 2017 12:22AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

CPD meeting - Saturday 1st July - 10.30 – 1.00pm - Supervision meeting

Hi
I hope you are enjoying the lovely weather. My thanks to Helena Legg for our last meeting on 6th May, an amazing session on Yoga Therapy for Trauma. We looked at what is Trauma, retention of trauma by our us and how Yoga therapy helps in recovery.

Come and join us at our next meeting on Supervision and how it can help your life and therapy practice with Alex Chew.

Date/Time: Saturday 1st July - 10.30 – 1.00pm
Venue: To be informed at time of booking (Shanley, Herts)
Cost: Members - £8.00

Programme of Activities:
10.30 - Supervision
12.30 - Networking & Refreshments

As space is limited, places will be allocated on first come basis. Replies ASAP please, so we know numbers for
refreshments. Prior booking required and you will be given the venue address, by emailing me:
dkara_stresstherapies@hotmail.co.uk.

FUTURE DIARY DATES:
- Date TBC – Therapies exchange – time out for you!

- 29th July 2017, Sat 11am - PICK YOUR OWN HARVEST 2017 and watch the distillation of the essential oil and hydrolat. - http://www.carshaltonlavender.org/AnnualHarvest – This is a community project (there is a commercial farm nearby, so please check the address!) Carshalton Lavender Field: Stanley Road Allotments, Oaks Way, Carshalton Beeches, Surrey, SM5 4NQ

- Date TBC – CPD Meeting - Ayur vedic Kansar Vatki foot massage – relaxing marma points massage with a 3-metal bowl.

- 21st October 2017 – Brogdale Collection trip - Largest collection of fruit trees in the world – try and buy well-loved and unusual varieties of fruit.

I look forward to seeing you.

Dhanu Kara
CThA co-ordinator for Harrow, Uxbridge & Middlesex therapist group

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Harrow Uxbridge Middlesex Networking Hub