Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Henry Watson, Jul 31 2017 4:38PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Guildford - Informal meeting

I am taking the liberty of re-posting this from a message thread - the intention is to meet in the ground floor café area.

Hi All

Friday 15th September 11am Venue Guildford G-Live (see link below)

https://glive.co.uk/Online/

This is a suggested date and time for a meet up if anyone would like to come along. Just an informal coffee, chat, catchup, networking etc. It would be lovely to see some of you.

If this date is not possible we are happy to look at alternative dates and/or venues depending on who would like to come along.

Look forward and hope to hear from some of you. Meanwhile hope you are all having a nice summer.

Julia

07581 434214
Unquote

cheers
Henry
07974 118278
Amanda Clegg
Jul 31 2017 6:52PM
Hi Henry - didn't see this post originally! We're away that week, but let me know if others! Hope you are well and thriving.
Henry Watson
Aug 2 2017 3:18PM
Good to hear from you, Amanda.
All well here and I trust with you and yours too.
Watch this space for any further things - or suggest something yourself!
cheers
Henry
Henry Watson
Sep 14 2017 10:30PM
Just a quick reminder that some CThA therapists will meet for a coffee in the Café of G-Live, London Road Guildford at 11 am tomorrow, Friday 15 September.
I do hope to see several of you there
cheers
Henry
Henry Watson
Sep 15 2017 6:06PM
We met - drank coffee - had a lively professional conversation - decided to meet again, probably mid-morning Friday 10 November, somewhere close to Crowthorne.

Throwing this open to you all to make suggestions as to time/place/activity for further meetings ?

cheers
Henry

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Guildford Networking Hub