Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Norah Coyne, Jun 25 2007 11:41PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Newsletter 1 Connemara and Galway 25 June 2007

Hi Everyone, Norah here, my first email to you all as regional officer for Connemara, I hope you are all doing fine, just a few little bits of info I thought might be of interest to you.

1. Flair have their VAT free sale this week, I think it ends Weds evening if you are looking for any stock

2. There have been some scam emails going to therapists saying that they have someone coming over from the states to Ireland and will need massaging every second day, saying they need to pay with certified cheque etc, they are trying to get your bank details so please be careful and ignore any of these emails. They usually say its a sportsperson or a dancer or a model that sort of thing.

3. A couple of people have asked me about where to take a first aid course in galway for therapists at a reasonable cost, if anyone knows any where could you let me know.

4. Dates for professional beauty Dublin have now been announced, you can register on their website, the date is Sunday 30th September 2007, it usually runs a couple of days.

If there is any information you are looking for or things you would like to share with the other members like events you are having, etc, please send to me and I will forward on for you.

If there are any ideas you have for events you would like us to hold as a group of therapists, also let me know and I will try to accomodate as best I can.

Hope you are all enjoying your wonderful holistic journeys.

norahcoyne@aol.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Galway