Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Rachael Crow, Jun 23 2005 8:29AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Reiki Share Group and Reiki Web Forum

I hold monthly Reiki Shares in Montpelier, Bristol.
The shares are held on Fridays- the next one is 8th July, there is NO SHARE in Aug, from then on the dates are: 16th Sept, 21st Oct, 18th Nov, 16th Dec and 20th Jan 2006.

contact me for details of times and the address. (there is also a small charge towards room hire)
angelhealing_bristol@yahoo.co.uk

I also manage a Reiki Web Forum-
http://reikishare.proboards38.com/

Here you’ll find sections for General Discussions- where we chat about books, films, interesting articles etc, then there’s the healing section- a place to offer exchanges and ask for healing for yourself or others, the networking section- this is where we introduce ourselves, post web links and bring your attention to useful products! The News section is full of Reiki Share dates, events that are on in around Bristol as well as workshops and courses. The Words of Wisdom page is a place to share inspiring stories, poems or pictures, then we have the Meditation page for adding any meditation techniques you want to share. The “Strictly Reiki” page is as it says- a section dedicated solely to Reiki subjects and the ‘Suggestions’ page is for adding your comments on the site!! It is open to 'non- Reiki' people- so do have a look and enjoy browsing!

blessings, Rachael
Liz Phillips
Jun 23 2005 9:24AM
Hi Rachael,

Thanks for that info will pass it on at next meeting and email you for details later.

Liz Phillips
Heather Joyner
Jun 30 2005 11:16AM
Hi Rachael

Could you let me have details of your meeting on July 8th
please.

paul@pjoyner.fsbusiness.co.uk

kind regards

Heather Joyner

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bristol & Bath Networking Hub