Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Christine Loades, Nov 18 2007 2:05PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

General Message to ALL members.

As you will see from the dates for next years meetings, there are still many vacancies for speakers. If you know anyone who you feel would be of interest to the group and they are willing to come and give a talk, or maybe you would like to talk on a subject
that you feel may be of interest, please phone me on 01276 855287.

I would also like to point out that these meetings are for everybody in the North Surrey area, but of late attendance numbers have been lower than usual, please make an effort to attend, and also to help keep them interesting please let us have your thoughts and ideas. When we did a survey earlier this year many of you gave ideas, one of which was highlighted by Harry Dalford and Julie Kingston on Wednesday 14th November, 07 on the Trager Approach. This was the most requested of all the therapies that you wished to know more about. Six turned up!!!

Jo and I like all the other co-ordinators throughout the country do this on a voluntary basis. Please give us your support.

I look forward to hearing from you, and I look forward to seeing you all next year.

Christine Loades.
Sarah Elizabeth Hill
Jan 11 2008 6:44PM
Dear Christine,

I am a recently qualified therapist in Reflexology and Indian Head massage and would like to join your group. Please could you let me have details of where your meetings are held ( I live in Addlestone)

Many thanks

Sarah Hill

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Guildford Networking Hub