Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Christine Loades, Mar 17 2008 1:10PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

re: meeting 19.03.08 at Chobam Village Hall.

Henry Watson has confirmed that he will be giving a talk and demonstration on
Wednesday. As many of you know Henry works for the the Fountain Centre at St. Lukes.
I have suggested that it would be nice if your £3.00 donation towards our costs,e.g. rent of hall etc., be donated to the Fountain Centre, if you wish to make a personal donation I'm sure this will be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately due to the fact that my husband has just left hospital after a major heart operation I am still unsure whether I shall be able to make it. I will make every effort to be there, but I'm sure you will all bear with me at the moment.

All those who have been using this website with queries re: this group, would you also bear with me. It may for the time being be quicker to phone me at home (where I am 24 hours a day) on 01276 855287.

Thank you, Christine.
Nikki Leader
Mar 17 2008 8:09PM
Dear Christine
It was nice to get your message. I will see if I can get there on wednesday, if not I will keep looking at the site. I have had a break from doing the massage but am now keen to get back doing some more and am doing my reiki II soon which will be lovely.
Best wishes
Nikki Leader

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Guildford Networking Hub