Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Gillian Kenyon, May 24 2008 5:53PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Clients awaiting appointments in Stafordshire and West Midlands

Due to the success of the numerous promotional campaigns in which we are involved, we are in the embarrassing position of needing mor etherapists in the Staffordshire and West Midlands areas.

We currently have 2 clients in Staffordshire and 3 in the West Midlands awaiting referral to suitable therapists. Could anyone from the local group who wishes to expand their client base contact us with some urgency - TheHClub@Hotmail.com.

Please advise the address details of the places from which you work, including postcodes (if mobile, your home location and miles radius that you are willing to travel)
Your therapy skills
Your contact phonenumber

To find out more about us and how we work, take a look at our web-site on www.TheHClub.org.uk

As these clients are already registered, we hope not to keep them waiting long so timescale to quality assure applicants detials is of the greatest importance to us.

Earliest replies would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks
Jane Elizabeth Railton
May 26 2008 10:14AM
Hi Gillian

I've just picked up an email link to your post.

My name is Jane Railton
my web address is: www.holisticlife.co.uk
my number is: 07767 387832
my address is Ansell Court, Ansell Way, Warwick, CV34 4LZ

If you have any clients in my area, I would love to hear from you.
Thank you
Janey
xx
Kathy Scott
Jun 3 2008 3:45PM
Hi Gillian

I am based in Worcester and fairly new to this business and so I'm pretty quiet at the moment so far as appointments are concerned.

I rent a room in Worcester in the Crowngate Shopping Centre where I can see clients or I do also have the facilities to provide a mobile service, say within Worcestershire/Warwickshire/South Birmingham area.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Regards

Kathy Scott

Post Reply |

| Back Up to West Midlands North/South Staffs