Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Gillian Kenyon, May 24 2008 5:55PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Clients awaiting appointments in the Harrogate/North Leeds areas

Due to the success of the numerous promotional campaigns in which we are involved, we are in the embarrassing position of needing mor etherapists in the West Yorkshire area covering Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford, Huddersfield etc.

We currently have 23 clients awaiting referral to suitable therapists. Could anyone from the local group who wishes to expand their client base contact us with some urgency - TheHClub@Hotmail.com.

Please advise the address details of the places from which you work, including postcodes (if mobile, your home location and miles radius that you are willing to travel)
Your therapy skills
Your contact phonenumber

To find out more about us and how we work, take a look at our web-site on www.TheHClub.org.uk

As these clients are already registered, we hope not to keep them waiting long so timescale to quality assure applicants detials is of the greatest importance to us.

Earliest replies would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks
Stella Bird
May 26 2008 11:52PM
Hi,

In reply to your message on the CThA forum:

I offer; reflexology, hot stone reflexology, indian head massage, swedish body massage and colonic hydrotherapy.

I am based in Noth Leeds,postcode LS17 6PA, Il offer my services in the Leeds clinic or at the clients home (for women only) in the Bradford and North Leeds areas. My no: 0787 295 3560

Stella Bird

Penny Lowe
May 28 2008 7:06PM
Hello,

I am replying to your request for therapists in the Bradford area.

I am a reflexologist working in the Settle area (BD24). I have a clinic in the centre of Settle on a Saturday morning and at other times I treat people in their own homes. I basically cover the BD24 area and some of BD23 (Gargrave, Hellifield etc.).

My contact details are: 01729 822120 or 07855 289305.

Please do contact me if any of the people on your waiting list are in this area.

Regards

Penny Lowe

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Harrogate/North Leeds