Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Gillian Kenyon, May 24 2008 6:35PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

New Clients for therapists in the North Surrey area

Due to the success of the numerous promotional campaigns in which we are involved, we are in the embarrassing position of needing more therapists in the North Surrey area.

We currently have 117 clients UK-wide whose contact details need verifying so they can be referred to a suitable therapist. Could anyone from the local group who wishes to expand their client base contact us with some urgency - TheHClub@Hotmail.com.

Please advise the address details of the places from which you work, including postcodes (if mobile, your home location and miles radius that you are willing to travel)
Your therapy skills
Your contact phonenumber

To find out more about us and how we work, take a look at our web-site on www.TheHClub.org.uk

As these clients are already registered, we hope not to keep them waiting long so timescale to quality assure applicants details is of the greatest importance to us.

Earliest replies would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks
Sarah Michaelides
May 26 2008 10:43AM
Hello

I live in Walton-on-Thames and have clients come to my home as well as being a mobile therapist.

I am a qualified Holistic Massage Therapist and Reiki Practitioner and a CIMI - Certified Infant Massage Instructor.

I am keen to widen my client base so am happy for my details to be passed to clients although i would like to know whether they are in any way vetted before they are given any personal details.

I am happy for clients to have my telephone number only as an initial point of contact.

My telephone number is: 07725 059 049

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sarah Michaelides
Lesley Long
May 28 2008 12:30PM
Hi Gillian
I am an holistic massage therapist (mobile). Full body holistic massage, plus Indian Head, Facial Rejuvenation, and seated massages.
My telephone number is: 07825 213992
I live in Englefield Green, and will travel to clients (Windsor, Egham, Wentworth,
Sunningdale, Sunninghill, Ascot, Slough, Langley, Stanwell, Staines etc).
Kind regards,
Lesley

Jackie Black
Jun 5 2008 5:19PM
Dear Gillian

I live in New Haw Addlestone and work from home in the evenings. My telephone number is 01932 340327 or mobile 07788 581938.

I am an Aromatherapist, do Hot Stone massage, Indian Head Massage and am a spiritual healer with the NFSH.

Kind regards

Jackie Black
Gillian Kenyon
Jun 16 2008 1:42PM
Hi Jackie
Can you send me an e-mail please to TheHClub@Hotmail.com
Thanks

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Guildford Networking Hub