Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Davina Garrett, Jan 25 2009 10:01PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Meeting dates for 2009

Hi as anybody heard about meeting dates for 2009
Thanks
Davina
Alison Richards
Jan 26 2009 9:23AM
Not Yet!

Alison
Susan Harrison
Jan 26 2009 10:42AM
There was a letter sent out before Christmas from CThA saying that the current organiser could no longer continue and would somebody be prepared to do it. It may be that someone just needs to take over the role as coordinator! I would be interested in attending but i have too many other committments to undretake this role as well.

So, who can do it?

Susan
Olga Rice
Mar 5 2009 11:41AM
Hi, I am a nutritional therapist, relatively new to the area and would love to meet other therapists around here. Are there still meetings going on? Could you please let me know the dates for are any upcoming ones.
Thank you
Olga Rice
Helen Vallely
Mar 9 2009 4:41PM
Does anyone have any information about meeting dates for 2009? Or if there isn;t a co-ordinator then what does the job entail? How can we get the group alive again? I am a student at Stockton Riverside College and new to complementary therapies but am very willing to get involved.
Henry Watson
Mar 26 2009 4:18PM
The head office team tried to bounce me into taking on the co-ordinator job; when I indicated that I was not willing to do it without the promise of much more suppoet than Jo and Christine had received I was told that "there were other people willing to do it". So I am dissappointed that there is nothing happening.
However there are other groups not too far away!
Henry

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Guildford Networking Hub