Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Elizabeth Farrow, Mar 31 2009 2:35PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

GREATER MANCHESTER AND SOUTH CHESHIRE GROUP RE-LAUNCH

HELLO EVERYONE,

I AM PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE OUR NEXT EVENT IS TO BE SATURDAY 9TH MAY 2009 AT ALTRINCHAM LEISURE CENTRE ALTRINCHAM.

THE EVENTS MARKS THE RE-LAUNCH OF THE GROUP FOLLOWING MY ATTENDANCE AT THE AGM IN TOWCESTER WITH KUSH KUMAR ON MARCH 14TH 2009.

ON MAY THE 9TH I WILL BE HOSTING A DROP IN BETWEEN 12.30 - 1.30 PM AND THE GROUP MEETING WILL BE HELD AT 2 - 3 PM.

THIS EVENT IS FREE TO MEMBERS AND £5.00 FOR NON MEMBERS

THE FACILITIES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO USE AND A COMPLIMENTARY LIGHT LUNCH WILL BE AVAILABLE AT 1.30 PM SUBJECT TO BOOKING.

THE DROP IN WILL ENABLE YOU TO POST ANY QUESTINS OR QUERIES THAT YOU MAY HAVE AND TO DISCUSS ON A ONE TO ONE BASIS ANY ISSUES YOU MAY HAVE.

THE MEETING WILL PROVIDE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR US TO DISCUSS HOW YOU WOULD LIKE THE FUTURE MEETINGS TO BE IN VIEW OF CURRENT CHANGES IN LEGISLATIN AND INDUSTRY REGULATION TO PROVIDE INFORMATION AND SUPPORT TO THOSE INVOLVED IN OFFERING COMPLEMENTARY THERAPIES.

ALL I ASK IF THAT YOU CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE YOU MAY E MAIL ME AT liz.farrow.cpt@btinternet.com

I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING AS MANY OF YOU AS POSSIBLE. BRING A FRIEND AT ENJOY SOME TIME IN ALTRINCHAM SHOPPING.

BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

ELIZABETH FARROW BSC

Ann Whitehead
Apr 1 2009 7:38PM
Hi, I would love to come to the meeting at the leisure centre on Saturday the 9th May
best wishes Ann Whitehead
Anne Marie Beauty Salon Mobberley

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Greater Manchester/South Cheshire