Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Peter Burrows-Ware, May 1 2009 5:23PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

**STOP PRESS** Relaunch of North West Surrey Group - May 2009

Great news, following a Spring clean the North West Surrey Group has been resurrected and will be resuming it's monthly meetings. The first will be in May and the dates are below:

NOTE: The meeting day has changed to TUESDAY.

Venue: Chobham Village Hall, Station Road, CHOBHAM, Woking GU24 8AZ

Time: 19:30-21:30

DATES:
26th May, 23rd June, 28th July, 22nd September, 27th October, 24th November.

Speakers will be announced in due course.

These meetings are a great way to learn something new, meet others and share the common bond. If you know any non members, please let me know or better still bring them along.

If you have any promotional literature/business cards, please bring this with you as there will be an opportunity to share your passion with the others.

I look foward to meeting you later this month.

Peter Burrows-Ware - North West Surrey Co-ordinator
Mobile: 07976 746986 or email: westcelt@googlemail.com
Peter Burrows-Ware
May 18 2009 2:05PM
Details of 26th May speaker as promised:

Alex Stone, Founder & Managing Director, Just Too Busy
“Business, marketing and creative consultants for small business owners, sole traders and freelancers.”

• Have you been wondering just how to attract new clients in the current climate?
• Perhaps the word marketing scares you and you just don’t know where to start?

Alex Stone is not only a fabulous speaker, but also fantastic at what she does. Having run her own businesses for the last 8 years, Alex is the very essence of an entreprenuer and can-do businesswoman, helping others in business develop spot on marketing strategies as well as showing how to implement them.

She is highly passionate, very enthusiastic and has an amazing knack of injecting her clients with a motivational boost enabling them to get their businesses on track. As a working mum of two, Alex also knows the challenges of running your own business and successfully combining that with a rich family life.

Alex is down to earth, an original thinker, who values independence, accomplishment and integrity. She is also a hoot, great fun to work with and fabulous. I recently met Alex at a conference and her charismatic personality made me realise she was the ideal choice to kick start the meetings for 2009. So please do come along.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Guildford Networking Hub