Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Caryn Conacher, Jul 16 2009 11:52AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Free Organic Supplements Talk and Facial Care Taster Evenings

I am holding two new evenings at my therapy room in Broom Hill, Stapleton, Bristol.
The first one on the 22nd July and the next on the 29th July, which will be very different evenings:

• The first one is focusing on the body's systems and how to easily find out which system is out of balance and which supplements will aid that recovery. This is a great tool for any of you who are therapist's as a great add on, making sure that the body has all the right levels of supplements to ensure maximum health, it's a great commission rate, no minimum order and they are organic too. My family and I don't use anything else!
• The second one is an evening on organic facials try the product it's great for all skin types and the face mask is to die for.

Anyway enough of me rambling on……………….it would be lovely to see you all I'll supply drink and nibbles. I will need to have confirmation as there has been a lot of interest and I have limited space but don't worry I will be running these evenings on a regular basis.

So call me on 01179029621 or email me at carynconacher@hotmail.co.uk

Lots of love to you all,

Caryn xx

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bristol & Bath Networking Hub