Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Dianne Bury, Jul 17 2009 9:53AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Hi

I have just joined the association and understand you are my nearest group so I just wanted to say Hi and I look forward to meeting up with you at some time

Best Wishes

Dianne Bury
Alison Margaret Elizabeth Wardle
Jul 17 2009 12:40PM
Hi Dianne

Wendy Smith, our new CTha local area Co-ordinator has arranged our first meeting on Wednesday 19 August at Willenhall. Do contact Wendy on info@wendystherapies.com to obtain further details.

Look forward to seeing you there
Alison Wardle
Kathryn Kemp
Jul 21 2009 6:20PM
Hi Dianne
I've just joined too - hope to meet at one of the meetings.
Kind regards
Kathy
:-)
Dianne Bury
Jul 22 2009 8:51AM
Hi

Nice to hear from you I look forward to meeting up with you at a meeting soon where are you based and what do you do

Best Wishes

Dianne
Wendy Smith
Jul 23 2009 10:51AM
Hi Diane, welcome to our group. I do hope you will be able to make it to our meeting on the 19th August, 7.00 p.m. at Athena College, Willenhall. Contact me if you would like more info. Kind Regards, Wendy Smith, local Co-ordinator.
Kathryn Kemp
Jul 23 2009 11:30AM
Hi Dianne
I'm based in Norwich, where are you?
Kathryn
Dianne Bury
Jul 23 2009 12:38PM
Hi

I am based in and around Tamworth and Lichfield Staffordshire will you be attending the meeting in August it would be good to meet up and chat and its never so bad if there are more than one newbies to the group

Best Wishes

Dianne

Kathryn Kemp
Jul 23 2009 4:23PM
Hi, I'm afraid I won't be able, it's a bit too far for me.

I've just completed the ITEC in massage, business and A&P - looking forward to completing ITEC sports massage later this year.

What are you doing?

Kathryn

Post Reply |

| Back Up to West Midlands North/South Staffs