Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Barbara Lewis, Aug 8 2009 4:09PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

meetings for northamptonshire group

Audrey will host the next meeting on Thursday 24th september at 7.30
we will organise a care and share indian head massage workshop lead by barb
and discuss future plans.
would appreciate phone call or email to let us know if you can make it and for directions if you have not been to audreys bungalow

thanks barb
Julie Egginton
Sep 24 2009 10:05PM
Audrey, thank you very much for your hospitality and Barbara, thank you for demonstrating a very holistic Indian Head massage. I could certainly feel the energy at the end of the demonstration. Your insights and suggestions I found very helpful, particularly as I am a fledgling / trainee therapist. Thank you also for the opportunity to discuss current topics. It would have been interesting to get a wider perspective, particularly around public recording licenses.

With regard to your request as to future meeting items, a few thoughts would be : Chakras & Energy - what are they & how they can be incorporated into various treatments; How can therapists protect themselves from seasonal colds & infections; Crystals - what can they do & which are the best for protecting therapists during treatments; Natural Cosmetics - what are they and what are the benefits? Hydrolats - what are they & what can they be used for; I would be interested to hear other members thoughts. Would any of these be of interest?

I look forward to the next meeting.

Regards

Julie

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Northamptonshire