Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Lynn Blackwell, Aug 26 2009 2:37PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

September Meetings

Hello!
Those of you who attended the meeting with Jenny Cox. Are you still feeling it and believing it? The Balance Procedure depends on thought and imagination, that is the reason it works. It has done for me!! The “I am receiving” intonation has bought me two extra clients, a lotto win, albeit a tenner!, a reimbursement of £198.00 dental fees from Tesco’s, (I broke a tooth on a packet of their raisins, there was a stone in the packet). So there you go, and that is in a couple of weeks. I do hope everyone enjoyed the evening and I am sure those of you who put their names on the e-mail list, will be hearing from her soon.

NEXT MEETING: SUNDAY 6TH SEPTEMBER 2009 6 pm - 8 pm
TOPIC: ALL ABOUT BEES.
Member Penny is an apiarist and she is delighted to be able to come along and talk to us about bees. Bees are an important part of the eco system, indeed, without bees mankind would not last very long. I am sure she will be able to answer any questions you may have about bees. We will discuss, with those of you who attend, what date to have a “Lotions and Potions” day – to make moisturisers and creams using beeswax as the main ingredient, no preservatives, all natural stuff.

SUNDAY 20TH SEPTEMBER 2009 6 pm - 8 pm
HEALING TOUCH FOR CHILDREN.
A talk and interactive demonstration by authoress Mary Atkinson.
The enclosed flyer gives you more information on the topic for the evening.
These should be highly enjoyable evenings so do try to come along.
You are awarded 2 CPD credits for attending a meeting.
There will be a charge of £4.00 towards the cost of the evening.
Please telephone if you are attending either of these meetings.
The venue is 2, SHORT BROW CLOSE, WILLINGDON, EASTBOURNE BN22 0QX
I’ll look forward to seeing you,
Kind Regards,
Lynn

HEALING TOUCH FOR CHILDREN
Research has shown that children who enjoy regular therapeutic touch are able to concentrate and communicate better; are calmer in stressful situations and gain self-confidence. Mary Atkinson’s latest book, Healing Touch for Children (Gaia Books, 2009) offers simple techniques of reflexology, massage and acupressure to help parents and grandparents share nurturing touch with the children in their lives. It is getting fantastic reviews (including one in the latest issue of Embody magazine) and it is being recommended by GPs, nurses, health visitors, and teachers.

Mary will share her inspiration for writing the book which includes working on the Massage in Schools Programme which teaches peer massage in schools for 4-12 year olds, with amazing results. She will also demonstrate some simple and effective techniques and allow plenty of time to work on each other – and experience the benefits first hand! Mary can offer her book at a reduced rate of £10 on the day.

Mary Atkinson is a complementary therapist, author and tutor living in Chichester, West Sussex. Her books include The Art of Indian Head Massage, Hand and Foot Massage and A Practical Guide to Self-Massage. For more information please visit her website www.maryatkinson.org.uk
Anita Ryciak
Aug 28 2009 2:00PM
Hi Lynn,
sorry for not getting in touch sooner.
I have been on maternity leave and just starting to take bookings again.
I would love to attend some of the meetings unfortunately my husband is always at work on a Sunday evening.
Thanks very much for keeping me informed.
Anita Ryciak, Head to Sole.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Eastbourne Networking Hub