Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Holly Cook, Dec 1 2009 5:25PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Hi all, my name is Holly and im a Nutritional Therapist based in Worthing West Sussex.

I would be interested in contacting fellow therapists to try to increase client base and keep in touch with what is working and what is not. thanks Holly DipCNM
Amanda Laffoley
Dec 2 2009 5:11AM
Hi Holly

I'm Amanda and I own and run D-Stress & Go (UK) Ltd, we have been therapists now for over 14 years and have tried and tested lots of different methods. If you would like to meet up for a chat please feel free to get in contact 01273 300100 or info@dstress.co.uk. Look forward to hearing from you.
Terence Weston
Dec 4 2009 11:19AM
Hi Holly,
We have therapists group which meets every other month in Worthing. I am not sure it will help you drum up business,but it is enjoyabe and informative. Drop me a line at terry@westonlbc.wanadoo.co.uk and I will put you on the mailng list. Our next meeting will be in late January.
Yours, Terry
Alison Brown
Oct 9 2012 4:45PM
Hiya Holly,

My name is Alison Brown of Ali's Holistic Healing Hands. I live in Littlehampton and have been running my business for 12 years. This Saturday 13th October I am running my workshop 'How To Run A Therapy Business at The Core in Barnham. This will tell you all about marketing your business and how to get clients through social media, email campaigns etc. If you would like more details please see at wwww.alisholistics.co.uk/workshops/ or if you would just to like meet up for a chat, contact me on ali@alisholistics.co.uk. I also run a group in Arundlel - A Great Get Together run by therapists but for any body in business and we are a social business club. There are branches also in Worthing, Shoreham and Chichester. My next meeting is Thursday 11th October 9.30 till 11.30 at the Norfolk Arms, Arundel and first attendance at a meeting is free. I hope this helps :)

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Brighton, Worthing and Chichester Networking Hub