Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Avril Foinette, Dec 2 2009 12:45PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

meeting up?

Hello, my name is Avril and i recently qualified in holistic massage. I have only done a few paid treatments so far but would really like to meet up with other therapists. I work in Brighton but live in Newhaven. Perhaps we can meet somewhere between Brighton and Worthing to start with? You can email me on avril.foinette@brighton-hove.gov.uk.
Amanda Laffoley
Dec 3 2009 6:03AM
Morning Avril

Would love to meet up with you for a chat. I am based in Saltdean and have been a therapist and teacher now for 14 years and still love it!
D-Stress & Go have tried and tested various methods of promotion and we have had lots of different expereinces in the Health & Wellbeing industry over the years.

So if you would like to meet for a coffee just let me know your availability, perhaps we could meet in Saltdean if that's OK with you.

Look forward to hearing from you soon, have a great day Avril.

Amanda x
Amanda Laffoley
D-Stress & Go (UK) Ltd
Health & Beauty Professionals
Tel: 01273 300100
Fax: 01273 307016
email: info@dstress.co.uk
Fiona Pritchard
Dec 3 2009 8:53AM
Hi There
I have been qualified for a couple of years and just starting to get a client base. It is hard work and would love to meet up with you both for a chat. I live in Hove but would be happy to come over to Saltdean.
Also I am looking for a Massage Therapist for myself so perhaps we could swap treatments?
My email is fiona.pritchard@googlemail.com and my mobile is 07880 704381
Look forward to hearing from you.
Fiona
Avril Foinette
Dec 10 2009 4:41PM
Hello Amanda/Fiona - i would be happy to meet up in Saltdean, i dont know it well though so perhaps you can suggest somehwre Amanda? I also received an email from another therapist who is interested in meeting up in the New Year. I am available most evenings after work (i work full time for the local authority) and weekends, although not this saturday as i have my work xmas party friday night, i may be a little worse for wear.

Fiona, i really like your idea of swapping treatments - i'm newly qualified though so i feel i will be getting a much better deal out of that, given your experience!

Look forward to hearing from you.
Amanda Laffoley
Dec 11 2009 6:36AM
Morning Avril/Fiona

Can't reply to your email address have tried several times.

I am free in the morning on Saturday 19th Dec ? or it would be Saturday 9th January ?

Could meet at the Whitecliffes Cafe on the seafront in Saltdean. If you park in the car park behind the Lido and walk through the underpass then upstairs and its there.

If you can't make these dates please suggest some others, look forward to hearing from you.

Amanda x
Amanda Laffoley
D-Stress & Go (UK) Ltd
Health & Beauty Professionals
Tel: 01273 300100
Fax: 01273 307016
email: info@dstress.co.uk
Avril Foinette
Dec 11 2009 9:59AM
Hi - i am presuming i will be worse for wear on the 19th as i have xmas work drinks the night before - i am free on the 9th Jan, that also might be good for the other lady who emailed me direct, she wanted to meet up in the New year too so i'll let her know. Is this date ok with you Fiona? is 11am ok at the cafe?
Amanda Laffoley
Dec 11 2009 10:07AM
That sound good to me, Saturday 9th Jan at 11am. Hope you have a great christmas and new year Avril
Amanda x
Fiona Pritchard
Dec 13 2009 10:13PM
Hi Avril / Amanda
I should be ok for the 9th Jan - I have to drive to Suffolk later that day but should be ok for an hour or so. Looking forward to meeting you all. Lets say see you all on the 9th unless we hear otherwise.
Have a great xmas
Fiona
Avril Foinette
Jan 8 2010 4:29PM
Hello Amanda and Fiona
given the extreme weather conditions i am really not sure if i will be able to make it tomorrow - i dont drive and am dependent on the buses running from Newhaven where i live - they have been running for the first time today but are very erratic to say the least. I am at work at the moment and we have just received a flash warning to say that more snow is coming in now...i thought it wasnt meant to snow again until Sunday, so dont know what is going to happen...shall we postpone to be on the safe side??? I wont have access to email after i leave work soon, perhaps someone could drop me a text on 07890147278, i dont want to leave you waiting at the cafe..

hope you are both ok and not suffering too much in this cold!
Avril
Fiona Pritchard
Jan 8 2010 5:22PM
Hi Avril
I just checked with Amanda about tomorrow.
I am ok to meet as only in Brighton but perhaps it makes sense to meet up when we are all available - i am happy with which ever decision.
My phone number is 07880 704381. If you leave me yours at least we can communicate about this after you have left work
Fiona
Amanda Laffoley
Jan 25 2010 4:43PM
Hi Avril

When are you free to meet up ?

Amanda
Avril Foinette
Jan 25 2010 6:06PM
Hello - hope you are both well, good thing i did cancel last time as my buses werent running! Am free this weekend, saturday afternoon or anytime sunday - shall we say same place?

Alternatively i can do some evenings too from 6pm onwards, am free this thursday, or mondays and thursdays most other weeks, i'm trying to get to the gym on the other evenings!.

Hope to see you soon. Avril.
Fiona Pritchard
Jan 27 2010 3:18PM
Hi There
I can do any Mon or Tuesday evening after 6pm or this Saturday 28th Jan or next Sunday 6th Feb.
Unfortunatley I am then away the following weekend.
Hope to see you soon
Fiona
Avril Foinette
Jan 27 2010 5:03PM
Amanda - can you do this Saturday as well? Shall we say 11.30? I can do the afternoon if people prefer that....same place as last time?
Amanda Laffoley
Jan 28 2010 4:18AM
Hello Avril & Fiona

I can't make this Saturday as working all day, I can do the following

Monday 1st Feb
Thursday 4th Feb
Sunday 7th Feb

If we meet in the evening, where should meet ?
Look forward to hearing from you x
Amanda
Avril Foinette
Feb 1 2010 10:55AM
Hello i can do next sunday afternoon if that's ok with everyone? say 2.30?
Amanda Laffoley
Feb 1 2010 4:59PM
Good for me 2.30pm Sunday 7th Feb Whitecliffes Cafe, Saltdean. Have a great week!
Fiona Pritchard
Feb 3 2010 3:39PM
Good for me too. See you on Sunday
Fee
Shane Newman
May 7 2010 12:22PM
Would you guys be keen to meet again soon?
Shane (FYI, i am female, my name causes some confusion :)

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Brighton, Worthing and Chichester Networking Hub