Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Liz Phillips, Jan 20 2010 9:30AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Maternity Reflexology course part 2

MATERNITY REFLEXOLOGY COURSE PART 2 (FERTILITY/POSTNATAL/BABY) AT HOPE COVE ON 6TH/7TH MARCH. This follows two sucessful Part 1 (pregnancy and birth) courses last year.

Fot those needing and wanting doing Part 1, I will consider hosting another course later in the year but you can do part 2 first instead, gaining your full diploma after completion of both parts.

Maternity Reflexology South West is growing well with our latest meeting being held on 22nd January. All are welcome to attend meetings to gain CPD points and discuss cases, learn new techniques, marketing etc. If you are considering the course and want to find out more you are welcome to pop in to The Edgemoor Hotel, Bovey Tracy on the 22nd, just let me know so to expect you.

There is also ongoing support through www.maternityreflexologysouthwest.com and of course Moshe through www.maternityreflexology.net and through facebook pages.

There is an analysing the personality through the feet course on 5th March which will be really interesting.... Anyone is welcome to attend, this is not just open to reflexologists but anyone with an interest...

There is a discounted earlybird rate if booked before 31st January and there is further discounted rate if both March courses booked together. I have attached details about registration and useful info.

Hope to hear from you and I hope you have all had a wonderful start to the year!

Best wishes

Cheryl Cole
www.cherylreflexology.co.uk
www.maternityreflexologysouthwest.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bristol & Bath Networking Hub