Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Gemma Brown, Feb 2 2010 4:22PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Meeting - 28th March

Meeting

28th March 6pm-8pm

2 Shortbrow Close

Upper Back, Shoulder and Neck Massage

Member Ying Huang (Monica) has kindly agreed to come along and instruct us in the healing art of Tui Na. For those of you that came along to the Traditional Chinese Medicine meeting, you will remember that Monica is a fully qualified Doctor of T.C.M having graduated in 2006 with Masters Degree from The University of Tianjin, China.

Tui Na – Chinese Medical Massage – is an important component in T.C.M, the other being Chinese herbal medicine, acupuncture and Qi Gong (exercises). Tui Na is generally applied through clothes. This will be a fully clothed and seated demonstration and instruction. Then it will be our turn to practice on each other, under the watchful eye of Monica.

Also for those of you that may be interested Monica ill have available woodlock oil, which she uses in her own clinic, to buy approx. £12

The cost of this very special tuition evening will be £ 15.00

Monica looks forward to meeting you all again and sharing her knowledge with you and enabling you to be able to give a powerful massage.
Treena Sanders
Feb 2 2010 7:41PM
Hi,

I haven't been to a group meeting before but would love to come along to this one please.
Can you tell me what town you're in please.

many thanks,
Treena
Lynn Blackwell
Feb 13 2010 12:00PM
THE VENUE IS IN WILLINGDON. EASTBOURNE. EAST SUSSEX.
PLEASE TELEPHONE ME, LYNN ON 01323 506762 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Eastbourne Networking Hub