Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Wendy Smith, Mar 30 2010 12:39PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

next meeting

Hello, and a Happy Easter to everyone! Isn't Spring wonderful?
Our next meeting is on Wednesday 14th April, 7.15 pm at Athena School of Natural Therapies, West Midlands House, Gipsy Lane, Willenhall WV132HA.Our speaker will be Paul Malone, a Chiropractor from Walsall.This promises to be a very interesting contrast to our talk from an Osteopath not so long ago, so I do hope you will come along to support the evening. Also, do please remember to bring your diary with you for planning future events.
Please email me or give me a call to let me know if you are able to come.I hope to see you there.
Kind Regards,
Wendy Smith
Gillian Jerrom
Mar 30 2010 3:51PM
Hi Wendy, can't make this meeting sorry. Hopefully colds and flu permitting I can come to the meeting in June. Could you either email any new dates & speakers or pop them in the post for me please? Many thanks. Gill Jerrom
Sheila Briscoe
Mar 30 2010 10:50PM
Hi Wendy. I would love to have come but we are going to be away on hols. Have a good evening!

Sheila Briscoe
Lisa Burfitt
Apr 1 2010 1:58PM
Hi Wendy

Sorry I didn't make the last meeting will, hopefully, be able to meet the one in April.

Best Wishes

Lisa
Angela Wray
Apr 13 2010 8:14PM
Hi Wendy - Linda Ellis and I will be attending this meeting. See you there, Angela Wray
Lisa Burfitt
Apr 13 2010 8:31PM
Hi Wendy

Unfortunately I am not well at the moment having caught a nasty stomach bug so am afraid that yet again I wont be able to make the next meeting. So sorry will hopefully be able to make the next one.

Best wishes

Lisa

Post Reply |

| Back Up to West Midlands North/South Staffs