Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Barbara Lewis, May 21 2010 12:46PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

meetings speaker opportunities

the last meeting was very well attended as we opened it up to other groups and the public and had a speaker on a new topic - Iridology
if any one wants contact detaisl for speaker please email me

any ideas for new topics for the autumn would be much appreciated and anyone wishing to give a talk demonstration please let me know
or of anyone would like help in organising a talk and presenting it please contact me

Giving talks to local groups is a good way of obtaining more clients but i appreciate it can be daunting so the opportunity to practice is invaluable

barbara
barb@b-l-t.co.uk
Patricia Glenda Smart
May 21 2010 12:53PM
Hi Barb

Sorry to have missed Iridology, but have been quite unwell recently, following the loss of my Mother, still trying to pick up the pieces.

How about a talk on Reiki Drumming - I finished the course earlier this year and am currently working through the process to start teaching this, so if anyone is interested, I can perhaps do a talk around this.

regards
Pat
Julie Egginton
Jun 5 2010 12:10PM
Hi Barbara,

Likewise, apologies I couldn't attend iridology. I was unwell and didn't want to spread my germs. Would be happy to do a talk on hydrolats, their potential uses and benefits (especially during the hot weather). Would you also be able to email me the current list of future events.

Many thanks

Julie

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Northamptonshire