Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Lynn Blackwell, Jun 9 2010 12:09PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Next Local Group Meeting: 11th and 18th July 6pm - 8pm

Next Meeting: 11th and 18th July 6pm - 8pm
2 Shortbrow Close, Willingdon, BN22 0QX

Lower Back Massage

Member Ying Huang (Monica) has kindly agreed to come along and instruct us in the healing art of Tui Na.
For those of you that came along to the Traditional Chinese Medicine meeting and the upper back, shoulder and neck massage tuition meeting, you will remember that Monica is a fully qualified Doctor of the T.C.M having graduated in 2006 with a Masters Degree from the university of Tianjin, China.

Tui Na - Chinese Medical Massage is an important component in T.C,M, the others being Chinese herbal medicine, acupuncture and Qi Gong (exercises).
Tui Na is generally applied through clothes. This will be a fully clothed abd seated demonstration and instruction. Then it will be our turn to practice on each other, under the watchful eye of Monica.

The cost of this very special tuition evening will be £15.00

Monica looks forward to meeting you all again and sharing her knowledge with you and enabling you to be able to give a powerful massage. If you need to ask any questions or recap on the previous meeting Monica will be happy to oblige.

Important: Please let me know if you are attending as places will be limited to 9 per meeting.
01323 506 762

Thank you
Lynn Blackwell
Jul 1 2010 11:16AM
With apologies to those members who had my telephone number printed wrongly.
Thank you to everyone who have now booked a place. I hope you all have an enjoyable evening and go home with knowledge that you can use on your family, friends and of course clients. Thank you Lynn.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Eastbourne Networking Hub