Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Wendy Smith, Jun 22 2010 8:49PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Lavender Patch visit

Please could all members who would like to come along to the lavender farm visit let me know as soon as possible? Tel 01543 370896.
The date is Tuesday 6th July at 7.00 p.m.It is situated in Hilton, Derbyshire (A50 between Derby and Stoke on Trent).Admission cost £1.00. At the last meeting it was agreed that individual members could make arrangements to share transport with members close to them.I will help with this if I can. If anyone would like to join me I am happy to drive and have a some space in my car.
Regards,
Wendy Smith
Angela Wray
Jun 24 2010 12:37PM
Hi Wendy

many thanks for Lavender Patch update - Linda Ellis and I will be attending and driving together from Burntwood via Lichfield. Look forward to seeing you then! Best wishes, Angela Wray
Wendy Smith
Jun 24 2010 4:23PM
Thanks Angela
Lisa Burfitt
Jun 29 2010 4:33PM
Hi Wendy

Hope it is not too late but me and my mother-in-law (who is an aromatherapist) would like to go on the visit to the Lavender Patch next Tuesday. I have just left a message on your answer phone asking you to let me have a post-code or link of the website as we will be driving from Birmingham. Do we get any CPD points for this?

Best Wishes

Lisa

Post Reply |

| Back Up to West Midlands North/South Staffs