Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Patrizia Pisano, Jul 3 2010 11:17PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

HELLO AND WELCOME CENTRAL LONDON MEMBERS!

A warm hello and welcome to all Members of the Central London Local Group!

I'm Patrizia and I'm very pleased to introduce myself as your new Local Group Co-Ordinator.

I am planning to organise about 5 meetings a year, primarily for therapists in the Central London and City areas, but any member within the Greater London area is more than welcome to attend these meetings.

I'm looking to get an initial informal 'meet & greet' set up sometime in early September and I will post details of this first meeting once date and venue have been confirmed (venue suggestions are very welcome).
This first meeting will be a chance for me to meet some of you (and you to meet me) and to get an idea of what you'd like from your local group meetings. Local groups are a great way of networking with other therapists, exchanging ideas, getting support, increasing your knowledge about other complementary therapies and gaining your CPD points. As a part-time therapist myself, I am extremely committed to making the Central London group into a fantastic and fascinating forum for ongoing learning and development.

If you have any queries, suggestions or feedback, please feel free to email me at: centrallondonctha@gmail.com

I sincerely look forward to working with you all.

Kind regards and best wishes

Patrizia Pisano
Group Coordinator
Central London
Tel: 07729 787 997
centrallondonctha@gmail.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Central and North London Networking Hub