Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Mike Hart, Jul 21 2010 11:31AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

New Local Group Meeting for South Wales ~ Tuesday 21st September 2010

Dear Members of South Wales!

I have provisionally set up a local CThA meeting on the evening of

Tuesday 21st September 2010 at 19:00

in Hazel Court,
Maes-y-Gollen,
Sketty,
Swansea,
SA2 8HQ.

The idea for the first meeting is for local members to get to know each other and discuss future meetings, trips, therapy exchanges, speakers, business ideas, networking, etc. The cost for the meeting would be £2 to cover the hire of the room and refreshments

I’m looking to hold a meeting every two months if possible. If you need any more info please let me know!

Best regards
Mike Hart

Please RSVP to me at:

01792 415310 / 07901 870499
info@taichiwales.com

Chanquanshu www.taichiwales.com
Therapeutic Massage www.chinese-massage-wales.co.uk
Cheng Hsin www.chenghsin.org.uk
Jane Denyer
Jul 22 2010 6:29PM
Dear Mike,
I am very much looking forward to the meeting. There will probably be a couple of us coming and we will confirm how many before hand. I really hope it goes ahead. Look forward to meeting you.
Regards
Jane Denyer
Mike Hart
Jul 22 2010 9:24PM
Hi Jane, many thanks for your reply, I'm really looking forward to meeting you all in September. I'll keep you up to speed with the meeting details on this forum. In the meantime if you have any more questions please feel free to ask as I'm only too pleased to help if I can
Warmest regards
Mike
Lynne Whitwam
Aug 4 2010 7:14PM
Dear Mike
I am also planning on coming along on the 21st. It will be good to have a meeting in Swansea.
With best wishes
Lynne Whitwam
Mike Hart
Aug 8 2010 2:56PM
Hi Lynne,

Thanks for letting me know, it's much appreciated. Look forward to seeing you next month!

Warmest Wishes

Mike
Mike Hart
Sep 20 2010 9:40AM
Hi All, just a line to confirm that the meeting is going ahead tomorrow on the 21st at 19:00hrs as planned. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and getting to know more therapists in our area. Don't forget if you have any friends or colleagues that you'd like to bring along, they're more than welcome!
See you soon
Warmest regards
Mike

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South West Wales