Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by CThA Administrator, Jul 27 2010 9:30AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

*DATE CHANGE for the next meeting - Now Friday 27th of August at 7.30pm*

Dear North Kent and South East London Members

Please note that the meeting on the 10th of September has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

The next area meeting is now on Friday 27th of August at 7.30pm. Same topics as before. We will also discuss dates for the Bexleyheath Shopping Centre event. Members are kindly asked to contribute £3.00 to cover expenses.

The venue is:

Hurst Community Centre, Hurst Place, Hurst Road, Bexley, Kent, DA5 3LH Tel: 020 8300 2076

The next event will be at the same venue on Friday the 24th of September.

At this event, we will showcase our therapies to the public (I thought of charging £10.00 per 15 minutes or may be £5.00 for 10 minutes therapy samplers). Therefore, we will need to bring our couches/chairs for treatments and, obviously, we will be wearing our uniforms.

I will also be asking local doctors to attend. They will be invited to ask question about the application of the various therapies and their benefits. They may be asking for anecdotic evidence also.

To publicise it I was thinking of giving out leaflets at Bexleyheath Broadway the prior weekend. I would be grateful for any volunteers to help with this.
Anna Lygoe
Jul 27 2010 10:29AM
What TIME please? Thanks Anna
CThA Administrator
Jul 27 2010 10:34AM
Hi Anna,

Giuseppe just gave us the meeting time of 19:30.

Kind Regards,

Zara

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bromley Networking Hub