Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Annalisa Zisman, Sep 12 2010 11:43AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

!!!!! REMINDER !!!!! Launch of group Sunday 26th Septmeber

Hi,

Just a quick reminder of our first meeting on Sunday, September 26th (6.30 to 8.30pm) at:

The Vitality Centre, Alexander House, 155-157 Merton Road, London SW18 5EQ (nearest tube Southfields)

This will be a great talk / demonstration on Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture and Cupping Therapy with Nick Johnson, well known practitioner of Chinese medicine. Come and be transported into the magical worlds of eastern medicine, where complementary therapies started.

The cost will be just the normal £3 each.

We will also have time to network with other therapists, exchange ideas and look at future programmes for meetings.

Hope you can join us!
Please post back or call 07790022128 to confirm attendance

Best wishes

Annalisa
Klara Erodi
Sep 12 2010 1:48PM
Dear Annalisa, I would be happy to attend the first South-West London group meeting on 26th Sept.,Sunday 6:30-8:30pm. Looking forward to find out more about Chinese Medicine.

Kind regards; Klara Contact: klarafit@hotmai.com
Mob.: 077 4848 0169
Annalisa Zisman
Sep 13 2010 6:32PM
Great, look forward to seeing you.

Annalisa
Kelly Boden
Sep 15 2010 12:53PM
Dear Annalisa,

I will be there.. Looking forward to it.

Kelly Boden
Annalisa Zisman
Sep 16 2010 12:16PM
Great, look forward to meeting you!
Klara Erodi
Sep 25 2010 5:24PM
Hi Annalisa,

Having a temperature,shaking and feeling very sorry for myself I might not be able to attend tomorrow's meeting despite all my efforts. I think my body has finally caught a cold from my clients. If I feel any different then yuk then will be there.
Sorry for the late notice,hope you have a good turnout tomorrow. Klara

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South West London Networking Hub